- Distribution and Industrial Networks
- Electrical Power Systems Exploitation
- Power System Protective Relaying
- Projects in Distribution and Industrial Networks
- Control of Electrical Power Systems
- Practicum in Electrical Power Engineering
- Energy Resources Management
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
Dragan Ćetenović was born on September, 13th 1988 in Užice, Serbia. He finished primary and secondary school in Ivanjica. During his primary and secondary education, he received numerous awards and recognitions.
In 2007 he enrolled at Technical Faculty (today Faculty of Technical Sciences) Čačak, on study program Electrical Engineering. He graduated in 2011, defending Bachelor's thesis titled "Software package EPLAN in design and analysis of low-voltage electrical installations" with the highest final grade 10. He is award winner for the best graduated student on the study program Electrical Engineering, with average grade 9,16 during studies.
Upon completion of Undergraduate Studies, he enrolled in Master academic studies at the same Faculty, on study program Electrical and Computer Engineering, module Electrical Power Systems. He earned his master's degree in 2013, defending Master's thesis titled "Impact of distributed generation on system protection in middle voltage distribution network" with the highest final grade 10 and average grade 10,00 during studies.
During the studies, he was awarded scholarships repeatedly by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia and the Municipality of Ivanjica. After graduation, he started working at the Faculty of Technical Sciences as an Graduate Student Instructor at the Department of Power Engineering. In February 2014, he was elected for the Teaching Assistant at the same Department.
He is currently a PhD student at the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Čačak, on study program Electrical and Computer Engineering, module Electric Power Engineering.
He is a reviewer in the IEEE Transactions on Power Systems.
- D. Ćetenović, A. Ranković, "Optimal parameterization of Kalman filter based three-phase dynamic state estimator for active distribution networks", International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Vol. 101, pp. 472-481, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijepes.2018.04.008, 2018. [M21]
- V. Mijailović, D. Ćetenović, A. Ranković, P. Petrović, D. Rozgić, "Analysis of Faults in Active Distribution Network with and without Synchronous Generator Using Instantaneous Symmetrical Components in Time Domain", Electrical Engineering (Archiv für Elektrotechnik), Vol. 100, No. 3, pp. 2117-2127, DOI: 10.1007/s00202-018-0689-5, 2018. [M23]
- A. Ranković, D. Ćetenović, "Modeling of photovoltaic modules using a gray-box neural network approach", Thermal Science, Vol. 21, No. 6B, pp. 2837-2850, DOI: 10.2298/TSCI160322023R, 2017. [M22]
- A. Ranković, V. Mijailović, D. Rozgić, D. Ćetenović, "Optimization of electric and magnetic field emissions produced by independent parallel overhead power lines", Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 199-216, ISSN: 1451-4869, DOI: 10.2298/SJEE161115002R, 2017. [M24]
- D. Klimenta, D. Ćetenović, B. Perović, J. Klimenta, ''Modelling the passive cooling of roof-mounted PV modules by using the modified correlations for heat transfer coefficients due to wind-induced convection'', Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Renewable Electrical Power Sources - ICREPS 16, Paper No. 38, pp. 337-344, Belgrade, October 17-18, 2016. [M33]
- D. Ćetenović, V. Mijailović, A. Ranković, "Transient overvoltages on circuit breakers after fault clearance - case of induction generator connection to the distribution network", Proc. on XI Conference on Electricity Distribution in Serbia with regional participation CIRED, Report R-1.20, Kopaonik, Serbia, September 2018. [M63]
- D. Ćetenović, V. Mijailović, A. Ranković, "Proposed Measures for Technical Losses Reduction in Medium Voltage Distribution Network 10 kV", Proc. on X Jubilee Conference on Electricity Distribution in Serbia with regional participation CIRED, Report R-5.08, Vrnjačka Banja, September 2016. [M63]
- V. Ostraćanin, S. Đurović, D. Ćetenović, "Additional Equipment and Measuring Instruments for Diagnostics of the Status of Metal Oxide Medium and High Voltage Surge Arrestors", Proc. on X Jubilee Conference on Electricity Distribution in Serbia with regional participation CIRED, Report I-1.20, Vrnjačka Banja, September 2016. [M63]
- D. Ćetenović, A. Ranković, "Dynamic State Estimation in Distribution Systems with Microgrids", Proc. of 60th ETRAN Conference, Report EE1.3, pp. 1-6, Zlatibor, June 2016. [M63]
- D. Ćetenović, A. Ranković, "PV Output Power Calculation Using Neural Network Approach", Proc. of 59th ETRAN Conference, Report EE1.4, pp. 1-6, Srebrno jezero, June 2015. [M63]
- D. Miladinović, J. Živanić, D. Ćetenović, M. Šućurović, "Measuring of Operating Effectiveness of BTD Drive System Tamnava East Field, RB Kolubara doo", Proc. of the Conference RPPO13, 4.10, 376-384, Čačak, September 2013. [M63]
- J. Živanić, D. Ćetenović, M. Šućurović, D. Lazarević, "Diagnosis of Power Transformer Insulation Conditions by measuring the intensity of partial discharges", Proc. of 57th ETRAN Conference, Report EE2.4, pp. 1-5, Zlatibor, June 2013. [M63]
- D. Ćetenović, "Dynamic state estimation of unbalanced electrical distribution networks and optimal assessment of Kalman filter parameters", PhD Thesis, University of Kragujevac, Faculty od Technical Sciencies Čačak, Serbia, february 2019. [M71]
- Researcher on Project III 42009 ''Intelligent energy networks'', project coordinator dr Željko Đurišić, assistant professor, project holder: School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Project in the field of integral and interdisciplinary research supported by Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia.
- Researcher on Project within the program activities of higher education development "Curriculum development for course Computer-aided Design in Power Engineering in order to improve the digital and entrepreneurial competencies of students", project coordinator dr Marko Rosić, assistant professor, project holder: Faculty of Technical Sciences Čačak, University of Kragujevac, project supported by Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia.